• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks
  • We're having a little contest, running until 15th May. Please feel free to enter - see the thread in the "I Did That" section of the forum. Don't be shy, have a go!

Say hello!

Gpsouza

Reaction score
Hi accordionists!
My name is Guilherme and I’m a Brazilian accordion student. I play about 6 years and my favorite songs is the regional music from south of Brazil.
I have a SANO Stereo Ten and it’s my second instrument. I bought it in Brazil but I would really like to know its origins. It appears to be a custom-made instrument because it is in second voice but has a professional size.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    415.8 KB · Views: 17
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    317.2 KB · Views: 17
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    358.8 KB · Views: 17
Hi accordionists!
My name is Guilherme and I’m a Brazilian accordion student. I play about 6 years and my favorite songs is the regional music from south of Brazil.
I have a SANO Stereo Ten and it’s my second instrument. I bought it in Brazil but I would really like to know its origins. It appears to be a custom-made instrument because it is in second voice but has a professional size.

Welcome to the forum Guilherme, members are friendly and helpful so I hope you enjoy it here as much as I do.

Welcome to the forum! That's a nice-looking accordion. I'm intrigued by the number of controls for the electronic system!

Back