• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks
  • We're having a little contest, running until 15th May. Please feel free to enter - see the thread in the "I Did That" section of the forum. Don't be shy, have a go!

Harry Hussey at Eastbourne Accordion Festival

Status
Not open for further replies.

losthobos

Prolific poster
Site Supporter
Reaction score
As promised ive gotten round to editing some vids of Harry Hussey messing around at Eastbourne....enjoy
Night and Day
The Very Thought Of You
They Cant Take That Away From Me

Nice clips. I've seen Harry Hussey a couple of times in recent years and I find his ability to play just about any tune from memory quite astounding. I wish I knew how he did it!

Hope I can still play that well when I am his age. One thing I notice and which I also have trouble with is the unintentional effect of bellows movement, especially when standing and playing, on the sound. I you shake your body or move your feet, it affects the smooth movement of the bellows. Hard to get around that.

Don't forget Harry Hussey will be appearing at the Seacroft Accordion Festival 3rd to 7th April, which is a lovely holiday centre at Hemsby, Norfolk. A big plus is the fact it is all on ground level, no stairs or lifts to negotiate. As well as the fabulous accordion event, we get accommodation with FULL board. Roll on Seacroft!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back