• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks
  • We're having a little contest, running until 15th May. Please feel free to enter - see the thread in the "I Did That" section of the forum. Don't be shy, have a go!

Good resources for finding pricing

Reaction score
Does anyone have any good resources where I can see what other accordions of all brands sold for in the past? I am using ebay right now, but would like some more options!

Liberty bellows leaves lots of videos of their past used stock with the asking price from the time they had it for sale. But keep in mind this is an accordion shop the sells accordions after they are evaluated by their technicians are sold with a warranty. So those prices are top of the market and private sellers should expect quite a bit less than those prices, a lot of people on eBay seem to disagree however.

The other factor is price is highly dependent on internal condition. An accordion that was left in high humidity can cause reeds to rust and that makes it pretty much useless.

Last edited:
Does anyone have any good resources where I can see what other accordions of all brands sold for in the past? I am using ebay right now, but would like some more options!
Try ...

Back