• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks
  • We're having a little contest, running until 15th May. Please feel free to enter - see the thread in the "I Did That" section of the forum. Don't be shy, have a go!

Find other members in your area

DogBrain - welcome. Are you new to the forum or new to the accordion? I'm new to the forum - old lady with the accordion. I've been playing since 1968 - put it away for about 16 years, but hopped back on the accordion. My brand new accordion should be delivered tomorrow!!!! So MD, USA

Hi all, anyone in the Gt Yarmouth area who plays or has an interest in the accordion I would love to meet, chat, play (i am a self teaching learner). Love to hear from you.

The Skegness Accordion Club (Lincolnshire, UK) has 11 members mainly beginner to intermediate. We meet once a week for a good time at one of two venues -- Burgh-le-Marsh (Monday evening 7-9.30pm) or Maltby-le-Marsh Village Hall (Monday morning 10am - 2pm) alternatively (not Bank Holidays!).
There is also the Lindum Accordion Club who meet third Wednesday evening of each month at Wragby Town Hall (nr Lincoln). Quite a large membership (40+). Many talented musicians including buskers. Visitors welcome.

Doesnt seem to be any around Hull, must be some in East Yorkshire UK..
I live In Keyingham, but can meet up in Hull or Beverley. There must be some groups around here?

Paul C

I work at Hull Uni so could get a venue set up there with no issue re car parking etc.

I have a couple of friends in York who were trying to set up a group there, but I suppose Hull is a bit too far for them tho travel.

Pete

Hi Colin, they don't use social media, so I will have to contact direct and tell them of your interest. I believe one of them placed an ad in a York newspaper recently but got no response, I'll give her a ring later.

Pete

Pietro said:
Hi Colin, they dont use social media, so I will have to contact direct and tell them of your interest. I believe one of them placed an ad in a York newspaper recently but got no response, Ill give her a ring later.

Pete

Spoke to Jutta but she said her eyes were so bad now she was not playing any more, anyway thanks for trying
Cm

Too bad I'm not STILL in Southern Maryland! I grew up in Lusby/Solomons MD!

Anyway, now I'm in Chicago. Any other Chicagoans on here?

cmooradian - from MD? I'm in So MD!!!!! Had a home in Lusby at one time!!! Now I'm in St Mary's Co. Too bad you aren't down here still. I'd like to run into some accordionists in this area!!!

Brandy

Hi there, i'm new to this forum, been playing the Accordian now for just over a year, and i'm having lessons every week, still learning and very keen, i would like to find someone in my area to jam with exchange ideas and to have fun learning. Anyone interested i live in west london Harrow middlesex area i don't mind travelling if it's not too far from me be great to hear from you, i have a 72 bass key's not buttons thanks. P.S i like all music styles i'm just learning singa long tunes at the moment to get me started thanks.

Live in Wells, Somerset, during holidays. There's a great Accordion session every tuesday evening in Priddy!

I'm in Bangkok (Ramkhamhaeng area) during term times. Yes, reeds go floppy here because of the heat. But I live in hope....

Hi Noisyfellow I am in Walthamstow as well and complete beginner - want to meet up I am in the Village

Back