• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks

Find other members in your area

B

BrandyD

DogBrain - welcome. Are you new to the forum or new to the accordion? I'm new to the forum - old lady with the accordion. I've been playing since 1968 - put it away for about 16 years, but hopped back on the accordion. My brand new accordion should be delivered tomorrow!!!! So MD, USA

G

g109800

Hi all, anyone in the Gt Yarmouth area who plays or has an interest in the accordion I would love to meet, chat, play (i am a self teaching learner). Love to hear from you.

M

MartFred

The Skegness Accordion Club (Lincolnshire, UK) has 11 members mainly beginner to intermediate. We meet once a week for a good time at one of two venues -- Burgh-le-Marsh (Monday evening 7-9.30pm) or Maltby-le-Marsh Village Hall (Monday morning 10am - 2pm) alternatively (not Bank Holidays!).
There is also the Lindum Accordion Club who meet third Wednesday evening of each month at Wragby Town Hall (nr Lincoln). Quite a large membership (40+). Many talented musicians including buskers. Visitors welcome.

P

psc945

Doesnt seem to be any around Hull, must be some in East Yorkshire UK..
I live In Keyingham, but can meet up in Hull or Beverley. There must be some groups around here?

Paul C

P

psc945

I work at Hull Uni so could get a venue set up there with no issue re car parking etc.

Pietro

Reaction score
I have a couple of friends in York who were trying to set up a group there, but I suppose Hull is a bit too far for them tho travel.

Pete

Pietro

Reaction score
Hi Colin, they don't use social media, so I will have to contact direct and tell them of your interest. I believe one of them placed an ad in a York newspaper recently but got no response, I'll give her a ring later.

Pete

colinm

Reaction score
Pietro said:
Hi Colin, they dont use social media, so I will have to contact direct and tell them of your interest. I believe one of them placed an ad in a York newspaper recently but got no response, Ill give her a ring later.

Pete

Spoke to Jutta but she said her eyes were so bad now she was not playing any more, anyway thanks for trying
Cm

C

cmooradian

Too bad I'm not STILL in Southern Maryland! I grew up in Lusby/Solomons MD!

Anyway, now I'm in Chicago. Any other Chicagoans on here?

B

BrandyD

cmooradian - from MD? I'm in So MD!!!!! Had a home in Lusby at one time!!! Now I'm in St Mary's Co. Too bad you aren't down here still. I'd like to run into some accordionists in this area!!!

Brandy

J

JOHN LONGO

Hi there, i'm new to this forum, been playing the Accordian now for just over a year, and i'm having lessons every week, still learning and very keen, i would like to find someone in my area to jam with exchange ideas and to have fun learning. Anyone interested i live in west london Harrow middlesex area i don't mind travelling if it's not too far from me be great to hear from you, i have a 72 bass key's not buttons thanks. P.S i like all music styles i'm just learning singa long tunes at the moment to get me started thanks.

K

keelbolt

Live in Wells, Somerset, during holidays. There's a great Accordion session every tuesday evening in Priddy!

K

keelbolt

I'm in Bangkok (Ramkhamhaeng area) during term times. Yes, reeds go floppy here because of the heat. But I live in hope....

P

Pianoman1

Hi Noisyfellow I am in Walthamstow as well and complete beginner - want to meet up I am in the Village