• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks
  • We're having a little contest, running until 15th May. Please feel free to enter - see the thread in the "I Did That" section of the forum. Don't be shy, have a go!

Estrella accordian value/model?

spurano

Reaction score
Hi there..... complete newbie here. Would anyone happen to be able to identify the model of this Estrella accordian. It is up for sale at a local auction tonight and wondered if it's worth bidding on and if so....what figure should I stop bidding at!!

Thanks for any answers or help! 😀
S

Attachments

• IMG_20240327_144956.jpg
    IMG_20240327_144956.jpg
    431.2 KB · Views: 19
it is obviously un-playable in it's present condition and
needs repaired first thing
therefore
only spend as much money buying it as you are willing to
write off as a "live and learn" bit of fun

If you know a good repairer who doesn't charge an arm and a leg then it may be a good starter accordion after repairs.
Ideally the right price before repairs would be zero, but if you can get it for 20 that would be ok. If anyone offers more, just let them have it.

it is obviously un-playable in it's present condition
How do you know? The two stuck bass buttons can probably be unstuck by opening the bass side and popping them back up. I have the same issue with my Minerva sometimes. You can probably even remove the back cover on its own so you don't have to remove the bass side from the bellows for this repair. Takes less than five minutes on my box.

Back