• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks
  • We're having a little contest, running until 15th May. Please feel free to enter - see the thread in the "I Did That" section of the forum. Don't be shy, have a go!

Inherited Estrella Accordion have to sell

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

wickhunt

Hi,

I've been given an accordion which I'm never going to play and I'm looking to sell it's German make is Estrella there is some chips to the veneer but it's generally in good condition, certainly I can play the keys and chords all seems good.

It's 34 keys with 48 chord buttons, with a case and I wondered if anyone could give me a value, I will be donating to my local Hospice charity and want to be able to give them a value!

Hopefully someone can help with a price.

Cheers,

wickhunt

Anybody's guess, but not a lot. £20 for decorative purposes, if it looks nice & doesn't smell musty. They'll be lucky to get anything for it. V. old accordions are not sought after.. this one is likely to need work and it isn't a preferred make... Sorry.

Best wishes

Thanks I wasn't expecting a great deal the charity is going to put on Ebay and I guess see what happens, thanks for the quick reply.

Regards,

Wickhunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back