• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks
  • We're having a little contest, running until 15th May. Please feel free to enter - see the thread in the "I Did That" section of the forum. Don't be shy, have a go!

Did you come to see the No.1 LAO in Colwall?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Near Malvern/Worcester, I think (I didn't drive this time, snuggled up in my coat on the back seat all the way!)

another line of enquiry to pursue :idea:

who's the closest to colwall :twisted:

they would need a water tight aliby imho :lol:

:ugeek:

Anyanka said:
Near Malvern/Worcester, I think (I didn't drive this time, snuggled up in my coat on the back seat all the way!)

Those motorbikes can get rather draughty can't they :?: :D

Jim the box said:
Anyanka said:
Near Malvern/Worcester, I think (I didnt drive this time, snuggled up in my coat on the back seat all the way!)

Those motorbikes can get rather draughty cant they :?: :D

Nice one ..

I had posted previously that I would have really liked to see you play there, however the air fare was just out of my reach! I certainly wouldn't have come that far and kept mum.

Did you get a recording of the performance? I'd love to hear it.

Nathen

be nice if someone owned up by the the end of the year :)

i'm sure the moderating police would be fair to you :twisted:

nathen said:
I had posted previously that I would have really liked to see you play there, however the air fare was just out of my reach! I certainly wouldnt have come that far and kept mum.

Did you get a recording of the performance? Id love to hear it.

Nathen

We didnt record this one, but I have a reasonable recording of our Dorking gig (March 13)... I could upload one or two of those to Soundcloud if you like.

Thanks Anyanka,

I did try once to access Soundcloud but for some reason couldn't get in. I didn't persevere and seemed to remember others had the same experience.

I think a video clip of your orchestra on Youtoob would be an inspiration to a wider audience. Not to mention a great promotion followed by fame and fortune!!

As to your secret admirer, I think it's probably someone who surfed the forum, lives nearby, or not too far away, and came to the show to enjoy the performance. As a stage actor many years ago (dont ask how many!) before I moved on to film, people came to see me but didn't introduce themselves afterwards. It's just the nature of being a performer. Some people are too shy to interact at a personal level with a performer, but are content to just be a part of the show at a comfortable distance.

I certainly wouldn't be worried Anyanka about someone wanting to see you and the ladies play. It's the price of fame! I myself would travel to see you in such a unique orchestra. Especially given your great energy in this forum.

Relax and enjoy the attention you deserve.

nathen

I hope we are not going become imbroiled in the phone hacking scandal, because they probably know the names and pet names of the innocent, so its only a matter of time. Best wishes.

Buttons, I think you've put this post in the wrong place, it's has nothing to do with LAO in Colwall.

nathen

Wrong place....... Nathan. OH. Now where is my name tag and demob number? I laid them down somewhere....I think. I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not so sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back