• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks

Did you come to see the No.1 LAO in Colwall?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anyanka

Prolific poster
Reaction score
We played to a great audience in Colwall on Saturday. Just before going on, I was told that someone had asked specifically about me and where I was going to sit so that he could watch me play... something to do with a website. I expected the person to introduce themselves in the break, but nobody came forward! I can only imagine that it was someone from this forum, as I'm not that well known elsewhere. Please own up if it was you so that I don't feel 'stalked' !

It wasn't me m'lud.
I have a rock solid alibi.

It's going to be a long thread if we are all expected to disclose our whereabouts for the day in question :D

Anyanka said:
Jarvo, I would have recognised you! Have watched at least one of your YouToob vids :ch

oh bugger ...infamy ......I don't always look such a complete prat ;)

Jim the box said:
Its going to be a long thread if we are all expected to disclose our whereabouts for the day in question :D

hmmmm...and there sounds the excuse of a guilty man ..... :roll:

:ch :lol:

Jim the box said:
Its going to be a long thread if we are all expected to disclose our whereabouts for the day in question :D

:ch :lol:[/quote]
Yep - he didnt deny it, did he?

it's all evidence to be considered :!:

I do have witnesses of my whereabouts by the way.

I have no clue where colwall is even if I wanted to go.

:ugeek:

Jim the box said:

:ch :lol:[/quote]
Yep - he didnt deny it, did he?[/quote]

Cheers guys, in my absence I have been stitched up like a kipper. :ch

Or was I me :?: :b

Oh well, I suppose I'll have to own up...........................It wasn't me! ;)

Anyanka said:
I'm starting to get the impression that y'all are not taking this very seriously.

Why ..what gave us away ?

Are you ?

CJ

Ok. I have to own up... :oops:

I'm not taking this seriously..

Anyanka said:
I'm starting to get the impression that y'all are not taking this very seriously.

As if we would.................the cheek.............always serious impressions let me tell you.

:)

i am <S>spartacus</S>smdc and i wasn't and never have been in colwall

:ugeek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back