• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks
  • We're having a little contest, running until 15th May. Please feel free to enter - see the thread in the "I Did That" section of the forum. Don't be shy, have a go!

Christmas Songs by Members! 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom

Been here for ages!
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Ok, Jozz and I have posted already, and JerryPH is in, so post your Christmas song below.... No judgement, even beginners are welcome. Ho, Ho, Ho, let's see what you're playing this year!

My the standard has jumped to awe inspiring levels this year.... Everyones been practicing in Covid i guess

Thanks Frank. That’s a very nice performance.

Unfortunately one of my best Italian friends left us last month. He loved accordion music and I made this tribute for his daughter who said his favorite was "Tu Scendi Dalle Stelle," probably the most popular Christmas song in Italy.

Last edited:
Well... ok, I have a video to share, but its far from the one that I had in my head. :(
Working 6 days a week I decided to take an extra day off *just* to work on the video. I ended up being the helper in the kitchen for my mom and that took most of the day, so, basically with ZERO practice, ONE take and a rush video editing job, I present to you my 2020 Christmas offering. Enjoy. :)

Nigel and Jerry,
Thanks for sharing your videos: well done both of you!??
And a merry Christmas and a happy new year to all Forum participants!?

Well... ok, I have a video to share, but its far from the one that I had in my head. :(
Working 6 days a week I decided to take an extra day off *just* to work on the video. I ended up being the helper in the kitchen for my mom and that took most of the day, so, basically with ZERO practice, ONE take and a rush video editing job, I present to you my 2020 Christmas offering. Enjoy. :)

As always, exceedingly well executed. I can't believe that was done in a single take.
I'm sure I saw that snowman move!!(y):unsure:

Nigel and Jerry,
Thanks for sharing your videos: well done both of you!??
And a merry Christmas and a happy new year to all Forum participants!?
Thanks I hope you have a nice Christmas too! ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back