• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks

Christmas Songs by Members! 2020

Tom

Prolific poster
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Ok, Jozz and I have posted already, and JerryPH is in, so post your Christmas song below.... No judgement, even beginners are welcome. Ho, Ho, Ho, let's see what you're playing this year!

losthobos

Prolific poster
Site Supporter
Reaction score
My the standard has jumped to awe inspiring levels this year.... Everyones been practicing in Covid i guess

Glenn

Been here for ages!
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks Frank. That’s a very nice performance.

Tom

Prolific poster
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Unfortunately one of my best Italian friends left us last month. He loved accordion music and I made this tribute for his daughter who said his favorite was "Tu Scendi Dalle Stelle," probably the most popular Christmas song in Italy.

Last edited:

JerryPH

Been here for ages!
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Well... ok, I have a video to share, but its far from the one that I had in my head. :(
Working 6 days a week I decided to take an extra day off *just* to work on the video. I ended up being the helper in the kitchen for my mom and that took most of the day, so, basically with ZERO practice, ONE take and a rush video editing job, I present to you my 2020 Christmas offering. Enjoy. :)

Dingo40

Prolific poster
Reaction score
Nigel and Jerry,
Thanks for sharing your videos: well done both of you!πŸ™‚πŸ‘
And a merry Christmas and a happy new year to all Forum participants!🌲

Pipemajor

Reaction score
Well... ok, I have a video to share, but its far from the one that I had in my head. :(
Working 6 days a week I decided to take an extra day off *just* to work on the video. I ended up being the helper in the kitchen for my mom and that took most of the day, so, basically with ZERO practice, ONE take and a rush video editing job, I present to you my 2020 Christmas offering. Enjoy. :)

As always, exceedingly well executed. I can't believe that was done in a single take.
I'm sure I saw that snowman move!!(y):unsure: