• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks
  • We're having a little contest, running until 15th May. Please feel free to enter - see the thread in the "I Did That" section of the forum. Don't be shy, have a go!

Chopin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll just see if I can't work out the attachments thing. This should work...... It didn't work. Says "The extension is not allowed.", whatever I change it to.

The version I've got is 2 pages, fairly faithful to the piano original (for Stradella bass) - the chords are written in the french style.

PM me with your email address if you would like a copy.

BobM said:
Do you mean the D7/A to the Gb Dim? If you do,thats an easy jump, Gb =F#, nice and close with the _ bass”.

Bump?

BobM said:
Do you mean the D7/A to the Gb Dim? If you do,thats an easy jump, Gb =F#, nice and close with the _ bass”.
[/quote]

Inspired by BobM

50 Pence and The Morris Rappers present:

You mean the D7/A to the Gb Dim

If you play it this way then it wont sound grim

I got lots more patterns like this in my head

Better play em now cos yo caint when yo dead

So take yo box and give it a squeeze

Shake yo box and make it please.

Get the folks from roundabout

To come and have a listen

and pay no mind to the bling of the rhinestone glisten........ {} :mrgreen: :!: :p :twisted: :geek:

...................................and now ...back to the topic of Chopin

Now you have to set it to music Jarvo

Can an accordion do a beatbox sound?........perhaps one of them fancy Rolands.......... ;)

You can tell I'm a pianist and not really an accordionist... my version is starting to sound pretty good, until I change the bellows direction in the middle of a long RH note :D

(Oh and if you ignore the G# that my accordion plays whether or not you're pressing any buttons...)

Poppa,

Do you mean you have a stuck note?
A G# drone is not typically Chopin. ;).

Glenn said:
As promised I too had a go at the Chopin.
This is my interpretation for what its worth.

Very nice indeed Glenn. I had a couple of years of piano lessons in my early teens and the Etude Tristesse was the piece I always wanted to play to a decent standard, never got there of course, ho hum. :(

Thanks for the feedback.
I'm sure you were only inches away from success.

Glenn said:
Poppa,

Do you mean you have a stuck note?
A G# drone is not typically Chopin. ;).

Yes, I do! I sent it to get fixed, he fixed everything except the stuck G#. For €20 cant complain!

Doesn't sound very conducive to playing Chopin.
Perhaps it is time to put your DIY skills to the test.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back