• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks
  • We're having a little contest, running until 15th May. Please feel free to enter - see the thread in the "I Did That" section of the forum. Don't be shy, have a go!

Bugari Evo CBA and Michael Bridge

These are nice demos of complete sound setups for specific types of music, none with accordion sound on the base side.
There are a few (especially the first few with the bassoon sounds) that could potentially fool me into hearing a real accordion in that combo sound, certainly better than a lot I have heard on the Evo or Roland. What struck me in these demos that finally we have a player who manages to get the bellows control under control. Good find!

Yup, there are a couple of videos. I like Michael, but those sets don't do it for me.

I agree Jerry, a lot of the sets are light years away the accordion. I do however like elements of the accordion sounds set. I love the bassoons, that bandoneon with drum roll on chords. I would use that as I adore tangos, I have 5 + in my repertoire .
He's an amazing likable fellow with no big ego and he is a brilliant musician. Some of his UPGs in other sets sound like film soundtracks. I may buy his package for the sake of getting the accordion set. What I do on sets that I buy, is to analyse the programming and learn from it.
P.S. I still love the 'steam' accordion ❤️

I remember attending Michael's workshops at the Las Vegas Convention many years ago .I think he was at that time aged about 16 . Wonderful approachable very talented musician and great workshop tutor .

Back