• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks
  • We're having a little contest, running until 15th May. Please feel free to enter - see the thread in the "I Did That" section of the forum. Don't be shy, have a go!

Black Diamond Accordions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is now just over two months since I posted this thread, so it is probably about time that I posted an update.

My most recent visit to the Black Diamond website has not revealed all that much, except that the all new Italian range is due to be launched at any time. They did say that it would be launched this year, and there isn't all that much of the year left.

The current range still looks competitive, with the 96 Bass retailing at £899. I have seen no evidence of a 120 Bass being offered for sale, and details of the new range are incomplete at this time. Perhaps technical details will be released nearer to the launch date.

Kind Regards,

Stephen.

They used to offer 120 bass with cassotto even, but when I approached them about it they said due to little demand they stopped selling them. I guess professional players rather buy the Italian instruments.

Hi Wout,

You must be right about that, but other inexpensive makes do offer a full range of accordions. I suppose that Black Diamond know their market.

Though BD refer to their new range by model name, they do not mention the corresponding bass size for each new model. Perhaps this is an oversight on their part, but I do expect that a 120 Bass will be included in the new Italian range.

Kind Regards,

Stephen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back