• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks
  • We're having a little contest, running until 15th May. Please feel free to enter - see the thread in the "I Did That" section of the forum. Don't be shy, have a go!

Bandura Waltz for Improvers

Status
Not open for further replies.

artidots

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Inspired by:
1. The Palmer Hughes Tutor books.
2. The helpful responses to my previous posting about alternative Bass fingering.
3. Success with an appealing tune which made me want to share it.

…. I thought I would have a go at using our 'Mozart' software to attempt a re-set in 'Accordion' dots style, although I included the 'easy cheat' chords as well. Oddly enough the most fiddly thing was writing text for the 'm' on the minor chords. I am using a quite old Mozart, necessarily confined to 'Windows 7' on our Mac so all is a bit clunky (reluctant to change software when there are hundreds of old stored Mozart files).

Here it is then, and I hope there are no mistakes. I found 'Bandura Waltz' in this simplified form pretty do-able for a learner like me. The chords are all on neighbouring buttons and in simple sequence 2 bars at a time, the accidentals are not too hard to hit, and it is a smashing little tune. There are just a couple of alternating basses plus a couple of easy trills.

All amendment suggestions welcome, but do please remember it is deliberately kept simple for us beginners, and not intended to be in any way sophisticated. Happy playing !

Attachments

• Bandura Waltz in Gm.pdf
    21.8 KB · Views: 157
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back