• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks
  • We're having a little contest, running until 15th May. Please feel free to enter - see the thread in the "I Did That" section of the forum. Don't be shy, have a go!

Allodi Accordions

Status
Not open for further replies.

CJ1942

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Today I visited Allodi Accordions in Lee near Lewisham London. Emilio spent at least one hour with me advising me re my purchase of a new 72 bass and part exchange of my 48 bass model. He was so helpful to a learner like me. He fully tested my selected model and gave his usual 3 year guarantee. A real enthusiast, great player and skilled repairer. Thank you. Clifford J.

I purchased my first accordion there many years ago and my experience was the same, very helpful when I wanted a new bass strap more recently. A family business with a very long history.

Always good to report good news - I bought new from Allodi's many years ago.
It was a special order from P Soprani.
Much later he sold it on for me ( commission sale ) and achieved a more than fair price.
Long may he keep trading!

I went to Allodi's and bought an accordion yesterday, was it you chatting to Emilio on the front drive when I walked up?

He sold me an accordion too, although I have to go back and pick it up next week as it was waiting a on a service before he was happy to part with it.

Yes that was me one happy client. C J

I spoke to Emilio on the phone a week or so ago and he is moving away from CBA's completely and concentrating on PA's only.

To the extent he won't take CBA's in part exchange as he's trying to clear what he has.

The upside I suppose Is there might be some bargains to be had.

As ever, he was helpful and forthcoming...

As a fairly new old boy I am not familiar with CBA or PA so can you please decipher. C J

Thank you and I hope you had a happy and healthy Christmas break. We are all fortunate to be part of the accordionists forum. Long may it exist. CJ & his PA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back