• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks
  • We're having a little contest, running until 15th May. Please feel free to enter - see the thread in the "I Did That" section of the forum. Don't be shy, have a go!

Accordionists Forum Zoom #9 Tomorrow, April 26, 2024

Tom

Been here for ages!
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I'm posting this also as a new post so I hope no one misses it. Everyone is welcome to the zoom! Come on in and meet some of the other accordionists here. No questions too dumb, no playing too weak. It's all for fun and you don't have to play, just hang out and have fun!

Here is the link for tomorrow's zoom #9, Friday, April 26, 2024, 1:00 pm Eastern Daylight time, 5:00 pm UTC, 6:00 pm British Summer Time:

Topic: Accordionists Forum Zoom Meeting
Time: Apr 26, 2024 12:00 PM Central Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

Meeting ID: 829 1906 6907
Passcode: 826211

Hi Tom and the "zoomers". Sorry I can't make it this evening (afternoon for most of you!) I said last time I would be away from home and i'm not in a position to make a zoom connection. Look forward to seeing you all again next time.. Best wishes. David A

I am sorry to say that I'll be missing today as well: I am now in the high gears of clearing out my old living space and have very little time left for doing so. It's not just youse who are affected: I also had to cancel chamber orchestra practice on Tuesday. On the plus side, starting with May I should be rid of the old place and obligations there (fingers crossed).

Reactions: Tom
Thanks everyone. Good to see a couple new faces!

I was just informed that I will not be available the weekend of May 10, in two weeks, due to a graduation. However, I can host my final zoom for the season (Zoom #10) next Friday, May 3, 2024. Hopefully we can announce a new host volunteer for the summer. What do you think?

Had a nice time, though my playing was pretty bad... lol
I will not be able to make it for the next one as I will be in the New England area at the Accordion Museum having a blast... but I will try to take a few pics and report back.

I will make arrangements with Tom to be the host for the one after that on May 25th.

Had a nice time, though my playing was pretty bad... lol
I will not be able to make it for the next one as I will be in the New England area at the Accordion Museum having a blast... but I will try to take a few pics and report back.

I will make arrangements with Tom to be the host for the one after that on May 25th.
People could get the impression we are avoiding each other… The counterproof will appear eventually.

I can host my final zoom for the season (Zoom #10) next Friday, May 3, 2024. Hopefully we can announce a new host volunteer for the summer. What do you think?
That's ambitious for me. But I think possible. I mean May 3rd as a visitor. I am not thinking about any new duties right now.

Reactions: Tom
Back