• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks
  • We're having a little contest, running until 15th May. Please feel free to enter - see the thread in the "I Did That" section of the forum. Don't be shy, have a go!

A question about George Hennesey

CNN1961

Reaction score
Hello everyone.
This is my first thread on this excellent forum.

A few times I meet an Accordion marked George Hennesey.
Have anyone of you out there any idea of the origin of this brand?

I have more often read about other music instruments, branded as George Hennesey.

This appears to be a marque or badge some dealer plops on to music products by other makers which they contract to sell with their own badge. For instance, the Paul Beuscher dealership in Paris sold lots of "Paul Beuscher" music stuff including "Paul Beuscher" accordions that were re-badged Weltmeisters or perhaps Delicias.

Searching "Hennesey" at this dealer gives you six pages of generic crap, er, stuff, under the "George Hennesey" badge, probably made in Asia or Eastern Europe:

I think this "George Hennesey" badged PA is essentially a Weltmeister but someone here may be better able to ID it from the photos:

This appears to be a marque or badge some dealer plops on to music products by other makers which they contract to sell with their own badge. For instance, the Paul Beuscher dealership in Paris sold lots of "Paul Beuscher" music stuff including "Paul Beuscher" accordions that were re-badged Weltmeisters or perhaps Delicias.

Searching "Hennesey" at this dealer gives you six pages of generic crap, er, stuff, under the "George Hennesey" badge, probably made in Asia or Eastern Europe:

I think this "George Hennesey" badged PA is essentially a Weltmeister but someone here may be better able to ID it from the photos:

The DBA advertisment is the exact resonans for me to ask. I have seende a few on this media, but never on ebay.... DBA is a Danish counterpart to ebay...
I was also thinking in the direktion of Chinese Pearl River etc.....

Back