• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks
  • We're having a little contest, running until 15th May. Please feel free to enter - see the thread in the "I Did That" section of the forum. Don't be shy, have a go!

A little more Roberto Enzo

This gentleman studied classical accordion (quint free bass system) with the great teacher Maestro Elio Boschello of Venice, back in the day. He is a former world accordion champion, no less. Now in Scotland I believe, and yip, he's a super accordionist, and entertainer.

Thanks for sharing @Tom.

He was playing live in Visocchis cafe in Broughty Ferry near where I live a few weeks / month(s) ago. The cafe streamed some of his performance on their Facebook feed. I was watching agog :)

He was playing live in Visocchis cafe in Broughty Ferry near where I live a few weeks / month(s) ago. The cafe streamed some of his performance on their Facebook feed. I was watching agog :)
Ah the name "Visocchi" brings back happy memories.
When I was teenager in the 50s, the Visocchis had most of the ice cream parlours in Angus and also had the dance hall in Montrose, where I used to go on a Saturday night sometimes.
When I was a young rookie policeman at Marble Arch in London in 1959, Mr Vissocchi , who was in London on business, approached my to ask for directions. He was quite taken aback when I replied, addressing him by name, until I mentioned that I used to go dancing in Montrose :)

Back