• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks

Wireless headphones for Roland Accordion?

Status
Not open for further replies.

knobby

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Does anyone use wireless headphones with their V-Accordion? If so, which do you use? Something like this?

Any recommendations?

Not wireless but I have Roland RH200 which I like - too mean to go wireless - the last ones I had ate batteries.
I`d also be interested in any responses.

I don’t use them but the idea is a good one. Setting the instrument down with the transmitter dongle still attached might ultimately cause problems if it is large and projects too far from the accordion body.

By the way, the model you highlight looks a bit cheap to be honest. Do you get the girl with the broccoli included or is that an optional “lifestyle” extra?

Everyone is different, but I tried cheap wireless headphones and the latency drove me nuts. I ended up using the headphones that came with my accordion, the Roland RH-300. I just make sure the wire comes down on the left ear to properly set the stereo image and toss the cable over my left shoulder, down to the ground and in to the headphone jack of the 8X or BK-7m.

Since I don't stroll or anything, that headphone wire just becomes a very minor issue that I pretty much forget about and doesn't bother me unless I need to get up and walk around for something. :)

I have the Bose QC35II and while they are amazing and super comfy, but there is no reason to need noise removal and I feel they color the sound too much for my tastes (when used by wire). I used to use them on my daily commute to/from home and work on buses and subway... 95% of external sounds were cut out it was pretty amazing. They're also overly expensive (of course... it's Bose... lol).

I don’t use them but the idea is a good one. Setting the instrument down with the transmitter dongle still attached might ultimately cause problems if it is large and projects too far from the accordion body.

By the way, the model you highlight looks a bit cheap to be honest. Do you get the girl with the broccoli included or is that an optional “lifestyle” extra?
Shades of "allo allo" :unsure:

Why are Wireless headphones important to plug in accordion? Only thing I would recommend is professional ear monitors... run your accordion into a mixer wirelessly audio/midi...then wireless ear monitors are transmitted from mixer...use your own headphone or ear monitor that is comfortable plugged into receiver belt pack...
stay away from home tv monitors...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back