• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks
  • We're having a little contest, running until 15th May. Please feel free to enter - see the thread in the "I Did That" section of the forum. Don't be shy, have a go!

When only the full size accordion does the trick

A smaller version of whatever accordion that is would have been problematic in terms of covering the range.
I should have thought better sound and color to be available in 1980. Either way, that instrument sounds like it's been dragged from a pond.

But indeed lady-size would not have been lady-like in this case. Either way I seem to have aged with the times: essentially this feels like "so what?" territory to me these days. I suspect that in today's environment, a more reliable way to tips would be to work on the musical performance and possibly try to make this more of an integrated package than a dare.

Last edited:
Oh come let us adore……her? Yeah, probably sound better with the L in cassotto.

Wonder if the bellows pinched her nipples like it does mine when I play nude... 😂

Wonder if the bellows pinched her nipples like it does mine when I play nude... 😂

The pulling out of chest hairs in such circumstances made me decide to always fully button up my shirts before playing ;)

( I must close over the bellows corner brackets, too - they yank out beard hairs when I drop my chin! )

Back