• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks

What are your goals and why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just so we're clear that this is a non-sexist thread, and that not all accordion art is for men, here's one from fisarmonicaitaliana.it

album-72-@2x.jpg

More importantly, this site has a TON of free backing tracks, sheet music and demos if you like the contemporary Italian liscio/ballando style....

To become good enough at playing my FR-1x to actually need - as opposed to lust after - the greater possibilties offered by the 4x. At present, I dont think I put the chances any higher than 30%... (Don’t ask me why the lust - something more to do with the fascination gadgets hold for me, I think, rather than something specifically musical. All the wrong reasons.)
Doug

Reactions: Tom
To become good enough at playing my FR-1x to actually need - as opposed to lust after - the greater possibilties offered by the 4x. At present, I dont think I put the chances any higher than 30%... (Don’t ask me why the lust - something more to do with the fascination gadgets hold for me, I think, rather than something specifically musical. All the wrong reasons.)
Doug
I have had my FR 1x for a few years. I am still learning about and employing some of its many features beyond the standard accordion sounds. Similarly, to your comment, until I have exhausted the creative aspects of the 1X, a 4X remains on my distant horizon.

Reactions: Tom
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back