• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks

Tune of June - classical: Chopin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pippa said:
Oh man, I just realised Im saying goodbye to my 120-bass in less than 2 weeks, and this tune certainly wont fit on my 32 bass. Better get practising!!
Is your 120 bass going to a good home?[/quote]

Her 120 bass IS a home....have you seen the size of it ?

Pippa said:
Oh man, I just realised Im saying goodbye to my 120-bass in less than 2 weeks, and this tune certainly wont fit on my 32 bass. Better get practising!!
Is your 120 bass going to a good home?[/quote]

Her 120 bass IS a home....have you seen the size of it ?[/quote]

:lol:

Yes and no - Im keeping it at my boyfriends parents house in Estonia. Ill come and visit it on holidays! Its not really worth the cost of bringing it back to the UK though.

Bloody hell, four sharps? I thought those parts of the stradella were just for show!

Matt Butcher said:
Bloody hell, four sharps? I thought those parts of the stradella were just for show!
If only that were true Matt. They do come in handy at times but does require the occasional leap of faith.

I have to confess, I have returned to the UK and left my poor 120-bass behind :( I will record this one day, but for now it will have to wait until I get a bigger accordion in the UK! :tdown:

Pippa said:
I have to confess, I have returned to the UK and left my poor 120-bass behind :( I will record this one day, but for now it will have to wait until I get a bigger accordion in the UK! :tdown:

Hi Pippa. Do you feel bereaved or releaved?

Pippa said:

Hi Pippa. Do you feel bereaved or releaved?[/quote]

A little bit of both! Im massively missing all the extra buttons...

No,not MetsaKukkia....not yet ...Im behind a munf....er, dog...homework...ate ?.....no?....oops

Ha, Bloody Awful... posted for the Accordionist Forum Tune of The Month....erm a month late ....only been at it three days so slow ,mistakes abound and possibly tuneless....but you have to play the game....or the fiddle .....or the box...anyway this is my very tentative attempt..........oh dear ..............................where are my emoticons when you need them ?

ooops copied and pasted the description by mistake at first .....but actually it will do just as well here........ :hb

Very soulful Jarvo.
The tentative nature of your playing somehow lend an elegant beauty.
My wife heard it as I played it on my tablet and she said that was nice. What greater honour can you wish for?

Have moved your post and link to this thread - but the link doesn't actually work for me! :tdown:

Anyanka said:
Have moved your post and link to this thread - but the link doesn't actually work for me! :tdown:

Luck you then......Soundcloud is a bit hit and miss to be honest..........

What else is out there ?

Glenn said:
Very soulful Jarvo.
The tentative nature of your playing somehow lend an elegant beauty.
My wife heard it as I played it on my tablet and she said that was nice. What greater honour can you wish for?

Well, that was nice as well.

Thank You....

jarvo said:
tentative attempt..........hb

That is quite a lovely sound, hinting at the tune and drifting, its got potential, I could stand more of that sort of thing... How are you doing it, I cant work out whats in what hand, have you got the free bass going on or anything?

Thanks Matt.

The left hand is playing only the fundamental and counterbass rows ... improvising on the chord sequence but "walking " the bass , so trying a small freebass method.. I hit the chords accidentally here and there, just trying to exercise trying a little more control

I want to try out the Freebass facility on the Roland, so tiny steps......

That's coming on beautifully! I particularly like the left hand (might give something like that a try now that I have the optional freebass).

Thanks for the encouragement ....now I'm off to the shed !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back