• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks

Tiger Ahoy

Status
Not open for further replies.
listed with 96 basses but it shows 120?

I wonder how high this goes. 10 euros current bid for a MIDI accordion to play around with is nice.

Yep, saw the basses mistake.  They cant count the number of treble keys sometimes too.
And I dont think the videos are very good either.

Its a Dutch/German dealer I keep a watch on, and unfortunately the prices usually end up being realistic.
But a Tiger is a bit niche so who knows :)

They list items every Sunday, usually quite interestring too: https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/*muziek*...~McAAOSwFC1dYOcL&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562.

Thanks, Glug. Very cool looking beast of an accordion!
I’ve realized that keeping my 3 accordions happy by playing them every day takes a lot of time,
So I’m happy to enjoy looking at that one from a distance where it can’t seduce me.
Although....

Seems to me that some shops/repairers watch that dealer - there tends to be a more 'realistic' bid in the last 15 mins by somebody who bids a lot.

Then again unless there's a complete bargain I would do better spending money on some lessons :)
Still nice to window shop though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back