• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks
  • We're having a little contest, running until 15th May. Please feel free to enter - see the thread in the "I Did That" section of the forum. Don't be shy, have a go!

Tiger Ahoy

Status
Not open for further replies.
listed with 96 basses but it shows 120?

I wonder how high this goes. 10 euros current bid for a MIDI accordion to play around with is nice.

Yep, saw the basses mistake.  They cant count the number of treble keys sometimes too.
And I dont think the videos are very good either.

Its a Dutch/German dealer I keep a watch on, and unfortunately the prices usually end up being realistic.
But a Tiger is a bit niche so who knows :)

They list items every Sunday, usually quite interestring too: https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/*muziek*...~McAAOSwFC1dYOcL&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562.

Thanks, Glug. Very cool looking beast of an accordion!
I’ve realized that keeping my 3 accordions happy by playing them every day takes a lot of time,
So I’m happy to enjoy looking at that one from a distance where it can’t seduce me.
Although....

Seems to me that some shops/repairers watch that dealer - there tends to be a more 'realistic' bid in the last 15 mins by somebody who bids a lot.

Then again unless there's a complete bargain I would do better spending money on some lessons :)
Still nice to window shop though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back