• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks
  • We're having a little contest, running until 15th May. Please feel free to enter - see the thread in the "I Did That" section of the forum. Don't be shy, have a go!

THOUGHTS OF LOVE by Frosini

Always great to hear Frosini being performed.
I think he's quite an underrated composer. A wide range of styles from the Italian and the Caribbean pop numbers to the intense classical-oriented rhapsodies.

Always great to hear Frosini being performed.
I think he's quite an underrated composer. A wide range of styles from the Italian and the Caribbean pop numbers to the intense classical-oriented rhapsodies.
Thank you for watching and for your kind thoughts. I don’t think he’s underrated at all. He still has a wide international following. I was privileged to study with his student, the late Charles Nunzio. The best part about his music is that it is written for the accordion and it fits so well. Thanks again!

Fantastic! I love your Frosini performances.

Zevy, always enjoyable watching/listening to you play ! Done well ! Thanks for posting.
PS, I notice the quality of your recording sound(audio) has improved. Want to share your secret with us ?

Zevy, always enjoyable watching/listening to you play ! Done well ! Thanks for posting.
PS, I notice the quality of your recording sound(audio) has improved. Want to share your secret with us ?
Ha ha. I will let the cat out of the bag: it’s called an iPhone!
Thank you so much Ed for your kind words and for your friendship.

Last edited:
AS ever Mr Zevy a very enjoyable presentation of a fine accordion piece. Good stuff!

Back