• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks
  • We're having a little contest, running until 15th May. Please feel free to enter - see the thread in the "I Did That" section of the forum. Don't be shy, have a go!

This might be interesting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any ideas on the make of accordion that met such an untimely end? ;)

Helicopter parts would have been good - apparently in a modern design the are 4million individual parts...

That picture distresses me :eek:

It also reminds me of that lovely scene in Nightmare Before Christmas where Jack Skellington tries to figure out the meaning of Christmas by dissecting teddy bears and putting holly berries under the microscope... this is what happens when somebody looks for the music inside the instrument.

The Phil Cunningham Accordion series on telly a while back missed a trick during the accordion factory visit, namely, ie, laying out all the parts of an accordion as per the photo above to demonstrate its’ complexity.
Instead, Phil C embarrassed the poor owner by playing the The Godfather Theme at him. Made me squirm.. :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back