• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks
  • We're having a little contest, running until 15th May. Please feel free to enter - see the thread in the "I Did That" section of the forum. Don't be shy, have a go!

The Accordionist Google Map

M

Mullanphy

A custom Google map has been created. No longer exists. Tried to do something that might have been helpful but getting flack for trying. And yes, Knobby approved it, but even if he hadn't...so what?

Bye

Last edited by a moderator:
More on-line exposure for hackers to profit from?
No thanks.

PS. Has knobby approved this?
He has. But thanks for the helping me decide whether or not to stick around. If you don't want to all you had to do was say nothing.

Last edited by a moderator:
I said I had no objection to him creating a thread about this and asking if people were interested.
The chap appears to be a little upset by the (only) response and has asked for his account to be deleted.
So ... We can assume this will go no further.

I said I had no objection to him creating a thread about this and asking if people were interested.
The chap appears to be a little upset by the (only) response and has asked for his account to be deleted.
So ... We can assume this will go no further.
Sorry about that.
My sharp reply was intended to warn of the ever increasing industry of wrecking people’s lives for profit or even just because they can.

I think something in this thread has been deleted. Something about A****. Thanks Knobby for catching this.
Knobby, you are amazing -- You must be on line for every single post. I almost can't do that anymore-- i am 82 now and want to make the most of my time left. . This forum is getting so popular, that I can not spend the time time to go through every post -- but I do go through every single post in the Accordion Forum "AccordionForum Latest Posts " . I don't want to miss anything, so I go through "any thing/All Posts" , I go through that when I log In every single time . My problem is there is so much activity on the forum, that I cannot spend all the time to go through each post. I "Open" every single post, I look at it briefly and if it doesn't apply to my interest, I go on to the next.

I think something in this thread has been deleted. Something about A****. Thanks Knobby for catching this.
Knobby, you are amazing -- You must be on line for every single post. I almost can't do that anymore-- i am 82 now and want to make the most of my time left. . This forum is getting so popular, that I can not spend the time time to go through every post -- but I do go through every single post in the Accordion Forum "AccordionForum Latest Posts " . I don't want to miss anything, so I go through "any thing/All Posts" , I go through that when I log In every single time . My problem is there is so much activity on the forum, that I cannot spend all the time to go through each post. I "Open" every single post, I look at it briefly and if it doesn't apply to my interest, I go on to the next.
You have to spend your valuable time tweaking your sounds…🤣

Back