• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks
  • We're having a little contest, running until 15th May. Please feel free to enter - see the thread in the "I Did That" section of the forum. Don't be shy, have a go!

Surely you must have seen these already??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many times... many many times... many many many times.

This needs to be said in the rather frail manner of Beatrice, Lady Counterblast, née Clissold from Round the Horne.

Thanks for sharing... ?
I was either hiding under a rock or just not into accordions and YouTube at the time this reached peak circulation, so I hadn’t seen it
Steirische Harmonika on rollerblades is Not something I’ll attempt but maybe 5-row CBA on a Segway. ;)

Inexplicably, this strikes me as simultaneously both cute and creepy. While watching it, I could not stop thinking of the twin girls in Kubrick’s “The Shining.”

One of them has her own youtube page Her colleague has not chosen to pursue a musical career so singlemindedly, but does appear In one or two videos on Franziska’s YouTube page.

what's not to love?

table service, music, roller skates and then we order another drink for the excitement

i can see myself getting drunk between those old germans after taking a wrong exit, ending up at the wrong party

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back