• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks

SqueezeBox Circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

TW

Site Supporter
Reaction score
It is very likely that this site is well known to our Vancouver member but its well worth a look if you havent come across it.
The Homework page is a very interesting source of scores and videos - I like particularly Odessa Bulgar by the West Coast Accordion Babes to be found opposite to the item Played at the April Circle.

Thanks TW,

I already have it on the souces thread but it is as you say a very good site so it is worth making sure everyone has a look.
I must say that the SqueezeBox circle is avery active group and the teaching pieces are an excellent idea and source.

Very broad strokes in the music genres as well.......huge range to pick from....me ..I got a Zydeco Boogaloo and a Minor Swing score..... :tup:

So it is Glenn, I've found it now as one of the first listed in your posting...but perhaps that link list is just too well hidden?

I guess this is a problem with all forums (fora). After a while, things get so buried that it requires an extensive archaeological dig to unearth what you are looking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back