• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks
  • We're having a little contest, running until 15th May. Please feel free to enter - see the thread in the "I Did That" section of the forum. Don't be shy, have a go!

Soundtrack Special from Galli-Rini

Status
Not open for further replies.

fjsys

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Long shot here. :)
My teacher gave me a copy of something called "Soundtrack Special" from Galli-Rini to play.
It is a medley of a bunch of different songs and I am having a hard time as I cannot identify all of the songs and was wondering if anyone here has played it and can help.

So far I can pick out that it starts with the High Noon theme and ends with Rhapsody in blue, but that is about all I can pick out.

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks
Ben

Tried that, he doesn't remember what they are either. :confused:
One section that I am currently working on could be "Let me call you sweetheart", but really it only fits rhythmically and only somewhat melodically.

OK, so next question about this score.

I have been working from a copy that was edited (engraved/copied) by Donald Balestrienri, but I have been told that the original was hand printed by Galla-Rini and then Galla-Rini would make a copy and sell the copy of the handwritten version.

I would happily pay for a copy of the hand written version of this song if anyone has it or knows someone that does. I would even put a "finders fee" of $20usd for help locating a copy of the original manuscript.

PM me directly here.
Thanks
Ben

So a copy of the score has been found and the $20 claimed. :)
Ben

Reactions: Tom
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back