• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks
  • We're having a little contest, running until 15th May. Please feel free to enter - see the thread in the "I Did That" section of the forum. Don't be shy, have a go!

SMILE.... Charlie Chaplin... JOKER...plus That's Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

losthobos

Prolific poster
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Pah... Been to see Joker three times this week and now cant get this earworm to rest... Feel like a right walking Wurlitzer...
Now hopefully the distractions over and i can get back to studying the blues.... Ooops unfortunately there was also a hip hop version of Sinatras Thats Life thats now haunting me...
Distractions distractions oh fickle me...

losthobos pid=67663 dateline=1570958177 said:
... Ooops unfortunately there was also a hip hop version of Sinatras Thats Life thats now haunting me...
Distractions distractions oh fickle me...
Thanks for the clip :) . Very nice.
Here’s another version to compete with Sinatra’s for your attention  :)

Dingo.... I love this version and sound...them dutch players do like to play it huge...
Dominique has two identical Piermaria accordions but one is tuned tight  as a tulip and the other as wide as an amsterdam canal, changes according to tune being played

Went to see movie again..enraptured...anyways heres a quick attempt at another recurring theme in the soundtrack

Losthobos maybe have you lead sheet for this song? Great piece, thanks.

Sure Piotr... Message me your email and I'll send over sheet...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back