• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks
  • We're having a little contest, running until 15th May. Please feel free to enter - see the thread in the "I Did That" section of the forum. Don't be shy, have a go!

Site Supporter

Waldo

Site Supporter
Reaction score
How do I go about becoming a Site Supporter?

! Just noticed the button! (Going blind, I think).

Waldo

It's worth it, Knobby is the best!!!!

I just noticed and donated today as well. Whom do I contact to get a site supporter badge?

I just noticed and donated today as well. Whom do I contact to get a site supporter badge?
Just be patient, our hero Knobby will notice after his daily 4 hour accordion practice and turn on your badge. Thanks for your donation, anyway Tony, you're the best!!!!

Just be patient, our hero Knobby will notice after his daily 4 hour accordion practice and turn on your badge. Thanks for your donation, anyway Tony, you're the best!!!!
Thanks for the info. I really like this place. Feels good for me to get back into the accordion world after a decade away.

Looks like Knobby passed me by. No worries. This place has been extremely helpful since I've been here.

Not to worry -- You will get an email or PM from Knobby when he receives your donation. Your badge will then appear.

Not to worry -- You will get an email or PM from Knobby when he receives your donation. Your badge will then appear.
Yeah it's all good. I think I donated Monday or Tuesday. Can't remember. You and Debra and Ventura have been so very helpful. I appreciate it.

Tony; You have donated to the most informative & entertaining non profit Accordion Forum on the web today.
Your donation will aid in it's existence. Welcome to the Site Supporter group !!!!

Thanks for the welcome. In just a week or so, I've learned a bunch about the inner workings of the accordion. It will be invaluable to me. I'll be like a sponge for sure :)

Tony; You have donated to the most informative & entertaining non profit Accordion Forum on the web today.
Your donation will aid in it's existence. Welcome to the Site Supporter group !!!!
As a beginner "of a certain age" ( no, I haven't forgotten it - I just prefer to ignore it ) and a bit of an internet addict, I can wholy endorse that sentiment.

Looks like Knobby passed me by. No worries. This place has been extremely helpful since I've been here.
Hi Tony,
The problem was that you sent the donation from a different email address to the one you used here on the forum so I didn’t know who the donation came from.
All sorted now, and thanks for the donation, it’s much appreciated 👍

Hi Tony,
The problem was that you sent the donation from a different email address to the one you used here on the forum so I didn’t know who the donation came from.
All sorted now, and thanks for the donation, it’s much appreciated 👍
Sorry about that Knobby. My PayPal is my business email and here I signed up using my fun email.

I'm really digging this place. You have a great bunch of people on here and it's been a breath of fresh air for me. Thank you so much.

Back