• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks
  • We're having a little contest, running until 15th May. Please feel free to enter - see the thread in the "I Did That" section of the forum. Don't be shy, have a go!

Shrewsbury Folk Festival 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

george garside

Prolific poster
Reaction score
Shrewsbury Folk festival 2018 (august bank holiday weekend see website for info)
Ed Moseley will be running 5 piano accordion workshops and I will be doing 5 DG melodeon workshops

These will be 2 Saturday morning, 2 sunday morning and 1 Monday morning

george

I can't find anything on the website about these workshops. Any more info please or is it early days?

google tuneworks shrewsbury folk festival 2018.

All the instrumental workshops are organised by a sub group called tuneworks who also publish free internet tune book. They are very much part of the festival and their leader is one of the festival directors.
george

"D/G Melodeon

Led by George Garside – Beer Tent"

I see you picked the right location

I have posted more info on my 'DG melodeon' workshops at Shrewsbury on the melodeon.net forum ( linked to this forum).

Also full festival programme of events and artists etc now available on Shrewsbury Folk Festival website

george

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back