• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks
  • We're having a little contest, running until 15th May. Please feel free to enter - see the thread in the "I Did That" section of the forum. Don't be shy, have a go!

Sam Pirt near Bromsgrove, Worcs, UK, Monday 8th July

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt Butcher

Prolific poster
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Sam Pirt of the band the Hut People is playing at Catshill Social Club on Monday 8th of July. The club is at 13a Meadow Road, Catshill near Bromsgrove, Worcestershire, B61 0JJ, near junction 1 of the M42 and near Birmingham and the Black Country. Sam plays folk music from all over the place on piano accordion in a high energy and entertaining way and he's just come back from the Glastonbury festival. Doors open 7.30, Sam starts at 8 and finishes at 10.

My involvement? My friend Sabina made the booking. If any of you are around, should be entertaining and musical.

Just wanted to say, this was a very good gig (musically, not financially). In fact it made a big impact on me, I will post a mini review later because it changed the way I think about certain types of music.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back