• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks
  • We're having a little contest, running until 15th May. Please feel free to enter - see the thread in the "I Did That" section of the forum. Don't be shy, have a go!

Sad....?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hais1273

Reaction score
Hmm, I happened to mention that the I had been promoted to "Expert " :p on this forum to my wife. And, she didn't seem impressed, saying something like " You're no expert just a bit of a sad git who needs to get out more" Well....Humph! :b

hais1273 said:
Hmm, I happened to mention that the I had been promoted to Expert :p on this forum to my wife. And, she didnt seem impressed, saying something like Youre no expert just a bit of a sad git who needs to get out more Well....Humph! :b
Anyanka is right. Its only when you reach eight clefs you get the status Should get out more!.
So I guess Anyanka and I and some others here are the ones who are sad figures.

I am fortunate in as much as my better half is under the (erroneous) impression that I am worthy of my "Star" rating, though in other matters she can be critical of my efforts.

Hi Steve;
A response to your first post.

I must applaud your wife to aspiring to you to be one of us as an informative, inquisitive member here to work at and receive the top title and Rank here as Should Get Out More, Sounds like she has a sense of humor.

You might let her give a listen to this one --
:roll: --

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back