• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks

Roland V Accordians User sets/Programs/Sounds

JerryPH

Been here for ages!
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Just to bring back a little bit of a dead thread here, the one and VERY important premise before making ANY changes is to simply make a backup of things before you start... that is going to be the best 3 minutes you spend before starting any changes. If you like what you did at the end, make a 2nd differently named backup and if anything goes wrong, you can choose to use the more recent or starting backup to return too... another couple minute process well spent.

Just like with computers, one cannot have enough backups. :)

John M

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Right on Jerry! S-o-o-o Important. Another point is to keep track of the latest copy by renaming as Jerry said (also date works good). Also, I periodically, "burn" a CD with the date on it, because sometimes I've written the latest information on my copies/backups and then I think "what was that I did 6 months ago" that I liked and want to recall it.

John M.

JerryPH

Been here for ages!
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Here is a little thing, the date of the backups made on an 8X always date 2013... Make the date part of the name or make a small text file that mentions what the changes made are. Asilly little idiosyncrasy thanks to Roland. :)