• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks
  • We're having a little contest, running until 15th May. Please feel free to enter - see the thread in the "I Did That" section of the forum. Don't be shy, have a go!

Piano Accordion model/brand?

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

titicaca

Hello everybody,

Could you please help me identify a brand/model of the accordion that I have?

Thanks

Attachments

• akkordeon.jpg
    akkordeon.jpg
    270.3 KB · Views: 682
  • gerb.jpg
    gerb.jpg
    360.3 KB · Views: 681
The partly damaged text seems to suggest "Barcarole". Somewhat common in eastern Europe, appears to have been made in former Eastern Germany (maybe by Weltmeister, I don't know).
Having seen the inside of a Barcarole before I'd say probably usable but not great.

Thanks a lot for the answer. Do you know maybe an approximate cost of this unit?

titicaca post_id=49463 time=1502733471 user_id=2484 said:
Thanks a lot for the answer. Do you know maybe an approximate cost of this unit?

If you mean approximate resale value, then zero is a reasonable approximate without hearing it, knowing how leaky it may be, out of tune, maybe rusted inside... but it may also be in excellent condition which would add at least about 100 euro or points to that estimate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back