• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks
  • We're having a little contest, running until 15th May. Please feel free to enter - see the thread in the "I Did That" section of the forum. Don't be shy, have a go!

Orla XM200 problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have an Orla XM200 module that is giving me trouble. It is putting out no sound in the 1/4 inch headphone output jack, and very faint sound from the other output jacks. I replaced the 3.6v battery on the sound board, which was reading nearly dead. Before this, I was getting no sound at all. Along with the faint output, there is a considerable amount of noise (static), but all other functions on the module are operating correctly. I do have the schematic drawings from Orla, but no diagnostic tests are indicated in the service manual, only drawings. I have performed a factory reset. I think there may be a faulty relay or filter problem from bad condensers on the PCB for the sound board. Does anyone have experience with this particular problem? My last resort will be sending it out for service, but I would rather repair it myself, if possible.
Devin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back