• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks
  • We're having a little contest, running until 15th May. Please feel free to enter - see the thread in the "I Did That" section of the forum. Don't be shy, have a go!

May 11-12, Canaan CT

JerryPH

Been here for ages!
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I’m planning on being at the New England Accordion Connection & Museum on the weekend of Mother’s Day on May 11th and 12th… and yes, my mother WILL be with us.

I usually go at least once a year to enjoy checking out the museum and have some fun. I’ll be bringing my Roland FR-8X and Hohner Gola 459 this time to give them a little workout.

If you’re in the area (or not in the area, come on down anyway!), this is a great time to drop in and enjoy checking out over 600 accordions have some fun! Paul has a nice assortment of accordions to try out and rumours are that there may even be a Gola 414 available, ready to find it’s new home!

I’m planning on being at the New England Accordion Connection & Museum on the weekend of Mother’s Day on May 11th and 12th… and yes, my mother WILL be with us.

I usually go at least once a year to enjoy checking out the museum and have some fun. I’ll be bringing my Roland FR-8X and Hohner Gola 459 this time to give them a little workout.

If you’re in the area (or not in the area, come on down anyway!), this is a great time to drop in and enjoy checking out over 600 accordions have some fun! Paul has a nice assortment of accordions to try out and rumours are that there may even be a Gola 414 available, ready to find it’s new home!
I would but unfortunately, or fortunately as the case may be, I am going to a graduation that weekend. 😞☺️. Have a great time Jerry!!!!

Back