• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks
  • We're having a little contest, running until 15th May. Please feel free to enter - see the thread in the "I Did That" section of the forum. Don't be shy, have a go!

Love his playing! Alexander Hrustevich Vilnius

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BrandyD

Someone posted one song of his to my Facebook page. I really like his playing so I had to go searching and found his recordings. He is great!!!! I thoroughly enjoy his playing!

I hope you all enjoy it as much as I do. I play very little classical music, I prefer pop, country and polkas, but I love this!

Brandy

Great repertoire. Loved the Piazzolla.

Yes, most certainly Alexanders talent is obvious superb on this classical piece. I also entertain with pop tunes and ethnic music as that is what my audience prefers and pays for. I do still perform one of my favorite classics for people willing to listen.
The classic piece is by George Gershwin first played in 1924 -- Rhapsody In Blue in New York, NY and since become an American classic.
When played on an acoustic accordion it commands your attention. ---
When played on a digital accordion, - well you tell me --

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back