• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks
  • We're having a little contest, running until 15th May. Please feel free to enter - see the thread in the "I Did That" section of the forum. Don't be shy, have a go!

Live pedalboard w. Digitech Luxe

Status
Not open for further replies.

jozz

Player
Site Supporter
Reaction score
After a long search and lots of field testing, I finally have a pedal worthy to the accordion sound. It fattens the sound, keeping it natural, without sounding like added FX.

I thought it deserved it's own pedalboard combining everything I need for rehearsal and stage. Looking tidy, safely packable and transportable, and saving me time to setup.

• 30x20 cm
  • sturdy C13 appliance powercord
  • 3M Dual Lock fasteners
  • Stageclix wireless input -> Digitech Luxe -> space for external FX or DI box with headphones out

Isn't it a beauty?

1(2).jpg2(2).jpg3(2).jpg4(1).jpg

Nice and tidy. It even has a fitted case. Nice job!

After a long search and lots of field testing, I finally have a pedal worthy to the accordion sound. It fattens the sound, keeping it natural, without sounding like added FX.

I thought it deserved it's own pedalboard combining everything I need for rehearsal and stage. Looking tidy, safely packable and transportable, and saving me time to setup.

• 30x20 cm
  • sturdy C13 appliance powercord
  • 3M Dual Lock fasteners
  • Stageclix wireless input -> Digitech Luxe -> space for external FX or DI box with headphones out

Isn't it a beauty?

1(2).jpg2(2).jpg3(2).jpg4(1).jpg
Very nice, do you have sound examples?? (ben nou wel benieuwd hoe dat klinkt, ziet er zo netjes uit....)

Very nice, do you have sound examples?? (ben nou wel benieuwd hoe dat klinkt, ziet er zo netjes uit....)

Before and After

(this will be subtle on your headphones, but takes a shine through a full PA):

The waveform difference:
waveform.JPG

Before and After

(this will be subtle on your headphones, but takes a shine through a full PA):

The waveform difference:
waveform.JPG
It is subtile (on my phone in a train)! I have to listen at home through a nice PA system, thanks for the samples!

I just have to ask, what is your mic setup with this?

Looks and sounds good! I have found most effects don't translate well with the squeeze, and if they do at all they must be applied very minimally. I'm also happy not to be chasing 'tones' anymore :giggle:.

I just have to ask, what is your mic setup with this?

Looks and sounds good! I have found most effects don't translate well with the squeeze, and if they do at all they must be applied very minimally. I'm also happy not to be chasing 'tones' anymore :giggle:.
midifisa dual capsule mic strip against the grille pointing upwards

i prefer the sennheiser caps audio-wise, but this is just a simpler circuit and solution

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back