• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks
  • We're having a little contest, running until 15th May. Please feel free to enter - see the thread in the "I Did That" section of the forum. Don't be shy, have a go!

Live at Edelweiss Biergarten in Phoenix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmmm, says I I have to log in to youtube becsuse it might be age inappropriate. Is it, or is that a setting you hit by mistake?

Tom said:
Hmmmm, says I I have to log in to youtube becsuse it might be age inappropriate. Is it, or is that a setting you hit by mistake?

Try it again. I fixed it!

Great! Looks like a good time, thanks!

Good stuff Larry!

Yeah, YouTube is getting a bit weird lately... you now must adjust EACH video that you upload to say it is not meant for kids... if you don't, it interferes with a whole bunch of stuff.

JerryPH said:
Good stuff Larry!

Yeah, YouTube is getting a bit weird lately... you now must adjust EACH video that you upload to say it is not meant for kids... if you don't, it interferes with a whole bunch of stuff.

Thanks Jerry...
Yes, youtube is weird...lately?

JerryPH said:
Good stuff Larry!

I believe that this is in not true. You can state that every video you upload is not mean for kids and then it applies to past and future videos. I believe all my videos are always viewable while also for my latest ones I have not explicitly stated again that they are not for kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back