• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks
  • We're having a little contest, running until 15th May. Please feel free to enter - see the thread in the "I Did That" section of the forum. Don't be shy, have a go!

Leyland Accordion Club Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

jarvo

Prolific poster
Reaction score
Do you think that this forum is still alive ?It looks a bit comatose to me ! :geek:

The Leyland Accordion Club appears well..last newsletter on their site was dated March.
Dave's accordion radio is still going strong too!

Is this an accordion club for Layland car owners?

If so, I'm about to sign up for the Bugatti accordion club.

Bugatti ,hmmm a bit racy sporty for me :D ....mind you if there's Ural Sidecar Owners Accordion club......mind you my particular Ural is currently broken..........though I do have a song about that :lol:

The club is definately going strong - has been for ages. The webby does seem a little dead tho, other than news letters.
Leyland is a Lancasire town and the cars are named after it, not the other way round. And as a Dutch man Glenn the name DAF will be recoginised - now part of the US company Paccar, as are Leyland Trucks who have been in Leyland for 100 + years & gave the name to the car company when integrated in the 1970's. Great trucks.... sh*te cars.

Tell me about it .....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back