• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks
  • We're having a little contest, running until 15th May. Please feel free to enter - see the thread in the "I Did That" section of the forum. Don't be shy, have a go!

La Tosca restoration.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Decided to look at this 50s (?) Enrico Rosselli. Waterfall keys, 2 treble voices in 3 blocks, all the thin little trim pieces intact, really good condition. One note needed work, cleaned the pallet and reed, some like crumbled rosin around. Of course it was in the third block I tried. Also those translucent bass keys that crack. So far so good.

Last edited:
Decided to look at this 50s (?) Enrico Fosselli. Waterfall keys, 2 treble voices in 3 blocks, all the thin little trim pieces intact, really good condition. One note needed work, cleaned the pallet and reed, some like crumbled rosin around. Of course it was in the third block I tried. Also those translucent bass keys that crack. So far so good.
No pictures?

Sorry, I'll take some if I keep it.

@Tom Did you keep the Enrico Rosselli accordion? I have a 3-voice treble one that's around that same vintage. It's pretty and I quite like the sound of it. It was missing one of the trim pieces on the front, but I solved that with some gold glitter glue and several top coats of clear nail polish.

@Tom Did you keep the Enrico Rosselli accordion? I have a 3-voice treble one that's around that same vintage. It's pretty and I quite like the sound of it. It was missing one of the trim pieces on the front, but I solved that with some gold glitter glue and several top coats of clear nail polish.
Hi Olivi,

Cool, glad you like it, good work. It's the first one I've worked on, sounds pretty nice. I will probably play it for a while and pass it on one way or another.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back