• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks
  • We're having a little contest, running until 15th May. Please feel free to enter - see the thread in the "I Did That" section of the forum. Don't be shy, have a go!

How much is my accordion worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gmantheorganman

Hi Everyone,

I've played (on an adhoc basis!) the accordion for a number of years but find my instrument extremely heavy. I'm thinking of selling it and buying something smaller that I can move more easily. I have a Galotta 120 Bass (see attachment). Could anyone advise the best price I could ask for such an instrument and a good place to sell it?

Cheers

Hi Gman - no attachment that I can see. Maybe too big, try making it smaller in an editor. Where are you?

Outlets I can immediately think of are eBay, Gumtree, Preloved, or commission based by a dealer. 120 not popular for the same reason as yours, I'm afraid. So you can search each of these for examples of asking prices for same or similar?

Thanks for this information Soulsaver, much appreciated.
I'm on an Island so getting to a dealer is problematic.
Attached is a picture of the instrument... more haste less speed!
Thanks again

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    50.8 KB · Views: 701
PS: any other suggestions, do let me know! Thanks

Needs some work, too, won't help you to a good price. I'm sorry to say c£150 tops if you can honestly claim everything else is good. Maybe less if shipping is high. Sorry to disappoint. :|
A Scottish island?

I can never understand why people ore so reticent about revealing their , approximate, whereabouts eg country as a minimum but preferably a county ( state) or town/city. This would enable not only a more friendly approach but would be of benefit to many as offers of help may be near at hand and introductions made via the personal message system. Just in case anybody doesn't know I live in Anglesey , north wales and am more than happy for anybody to contact me .And I do teach people to play boxes!

george

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back