• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks
  • We're having a little contest, running until 15th May. Please feel free to enter - see the thread in the "I Did That" section of the forum. Don't be shy, have a go!

Hello from Chicago

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

HeathR

Hello all,
I play accordion sporadically (grad school cuts into my time for music) but hope to be out playing a lot this summer. I like French musette, Klezmer, Tango, most anything in a minor key. I have three accordions: a garage sale beater, a nice Titano, and an extremely nice Castiglione.
Looking forward to delving into all things accordion,
Heather
http://www.heatherriordan.com

Hello heather,

Nice to meet you here on the forum.
I completely understand your "anything in a minor key" comment, it always sounds so great on an accordion.

When you say sporadically you mean with gaps in between the times that you play I presume ?

Not like me who also plays sporadically ....the trouble is that the gaps are in that which I play :oops:

Welcome Aboard The Fruit Loop Express.........well that's my part of it anyway...........I want a webpage now :cry:

Took me a while to understand what the hell you were talking about Reedwarbler.
Page 6 is the future. Healthy eating. Yum.
By the way, never eat whilst plkaying an accordion.

Hi Heather After looking at page 6 I know why its known as the windy city... Welcome on-board (appropriate, that, isn't it?) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back