• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks
  • We're having a little contest, running until 15th May. Please feel free to enter - see the thread in the "I Did That" section of the forum. Don't be shy, have a go!

Harp sounds on my digital accordion

As it happens, I can play the Chicken Dance, even if under duress!!!! Not in my “normal” repertoire though.

You make a very good point Giovanni. Instead of saying “No,” I would say, “Hmmmm, good choice, thanks, but not today, how about xxxxxx which is kind of the same. Ah 1, ah 2, here we go!”

Moral of story, if you can’t play Chicken Dance or Beer Barrel you might as well just leave Wisconsin and move to Molise.
I agree with you Tom ..its not on my normal playlist either ...but if requested it's played . I should have mention that as so many people and children took to dancing and actions for the Birdie song ......it led into very old favourites such as hokey cokey ,knees up mother brown , old music hall song with all the action for "Sons Of The Sea" the Twist and many more tunes to keep them on the Floor dancing and enjoying themselves
and the collection tins kept clinking with the cash being given !!. for the Charity !!
plus I had another secret weapon surprise .....my 3 young God daughters singing Silent Night in English ,German , French and Italian then we all sang a medley of Christmas Carols !!.....it all went a storm !!!
Please. strict accordion Traditionalist ...put the razor blades away no need to slash your wrists !! ...... (it's a joke no offence intended to anyone !! )
Best wishes to you all what ever type of instrument / music you play ! Enjoy What you like to PLAY..............The Most important thing is to PLAY !!!

Last edited:
Back