• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks
  • We're having a little contest, running until 15th May. Please feel free to enter - see the thread in the "I Did That" section of the forum. Don't be shy, have a go!

Richard Noel's sounds pack brings an extra dimension

Rodney

Was a clarinetist
Reaction score
Richard is not only a first-class musician but also a talented producer of User Program Banks (digital sounds) for the Roland FR range of v-accordions, they are in another league in my opinion and better quality sounds than those the factory fitted.. On top of that he is a nice guy. For anyone interested his website is: http://noelaccordion.com/roland.html

I could have told you that 8 years ago (and indeed I did right here... lol)
The Richard Noel sets are to this day the best in the market, and I strongly believe that all 4X and 8X should come from the factory with the Noel sets, it really brings that accordion to life!

I could have told you that 8 years ago (and indeed I did right here... lol)
The Richard Noel sets are to this day the best in the market, and I strongly believe that all 4X and 8X should come from the factory with the Noel sets, it really brings that accordion to life!
The best thing about them for beginners is that Richard Noel includes step-by-step as instructions for installing them, backing them up, and how to best use them.

IIRC, he has also has developed a package for the FR-1x.

I just checked. Noel has developed a sound package for the Fr-1x/1xb. It’s available through his website. The FR-1x section of his digital accordion page also has a video by Bruce Gerow about using the 7x/3x/1x editor to find and load more sounds (he uses a 3x in the demo) into these accordions as sets.

Last edited:
Back