• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks
  • We're having a little contest, running until 15th May. Please feel free to enter - see the thread in the "I Did That" section of the forum. Don't be shy, have a go!

Excelsior Symphony Grand

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Boeriths

Hi, i am from Denmark, and the Proud owner of an Excelsior Symphony Grand - made in USA.
I am Also a collecter of accordions, my accordion museum counts 1300 accordions.
I am also a Musician and i live by teaching and Playing the accordion.
My favorite accordion brand is the Danish built Solo Sonor (only 41 units made!) and the excelsior.
I like the old excelsiors a lot and my favorite is the Symphony Grand from the late 1950s.
Can anyone in here tell me about the Excelsior history (more than you Can read on their HomePage!) and speciallly about the Symphony grand!?

Best regards from Denmark

Christian Boeriths
http://www.harmonikamuseet-Fyn.dk

Hi Boeriths, a very warm welcome to the forum.
My Danish is rather poor but with my Dutch knowledge I can navigate your website.
Please tell us more of how you come to be the curator of such a huge collection of instruments.

Hi glenn! Thank you for your reply and for welcoming me! I startet collecting accordions in october 2004 and i have been very hard Working to collect Them all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back