• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks
  • We're having a little contest, running until 15th May. Please feel free to enter - see the thread in the "I Did That" section of the forum. Don't be shy, have a go!

Enchanting Stuff...

Walker

🪗
Reaction score
Once upon a time, Hanzhi, the great button accordionist, travelled from the faraway land of China and studied music in Denmark. She played on a majestic Pigini Sirius and made a recording of contemporary Danish composers. The CD that emerged was a triumph that had a Hans Christian Andersen fairy tale theme.

Now, at this particular time, I have not conjured up a video of any complete pieces, but with a bit of effort I discovered a breadcrumb trail that led me to a great gingerbread house of classical music (sorry, I think this getting a bit Grimm... brothers).

From what I can tell, not only was the music beautiful but it proved that the accordion is easily the most enchanting of musical instruments.

Hopefully, many generations to follow will continue to find fun and inspiration in the accordion.

And everyone lived happily ever after.

The End.​

Last edited:
Thanks very much for the Spotify link @Siegmund. I will also try to obtain the CD too. It might be an interesting introduction to the accordion for the younger members of my family.

Thanks, Stewart :)

Last edited:
Back